How to use SCORM reporting with Articulate and Moodle:
The instructions below highlight some of the key points covered in the video. For full details and a visual example please see the video above.
- From within your Articulate Presenter project, access the "Publish" feature.
- Select LMS as the publishing option
- Click on the SCORM Reporting and Tracking button
- Enter course description on "Reporting" tab (Optional)
- Click on the "Tracking" tab and set the project to track slide views or a quiz score.
- Slide views - Best used for Presenter projects that don't include a quizmaker or Learning Objects quiz.
- Quiz score - Best used for Quizmaker and Presenter projects that include a Learning Objects quiz.
- Click OK and Publish
- After publishing, compress all of the published files into a compressed Zip folder
- From the Moodle course site in Editing Mode, add a "SCORM/AICC" Activity. A common mistake is to use the "Link to file or web site" resource.
- After selecting the "SCORM/AICC" activity, you will be able to upload the zipped folder of published articulate files.
- After uploading the zipped folder, click the "Choose" option.
- From here you will be able to adjust the rest of the settings to your liking.
- Once you have all the settings adjusted you can go back to the course site and test your Articulate project. After completing the project your grade should show up in the grade book on the course site.